Saint Lawrence students and educators use technology as a tool to enhance learning, collaborate and communicate.
For Students & Teachers
- SMART technology in every classroom (PreK-8)
- Computer centers in grades K-3
- 1:2 Laptop-student ratio in 4th and 5th grade
- 1:1 Laptop – student computers in the middle school
- Technology integrated into the curriculum
- Wireless access in each classroom and throughout the campus
- Google Apps for Education (File creation, collaboration, sharing)
- PowerSchool — Student Information System for grades and assignments.
- ParentSquare — Parent Communication Module
- Connections– weekly digital newsletter sent out by the school
- Benefit Mobile– our online Scrip purchasing program (see ‘Family Commitment’ for more information)
For questions about the use of technology in your child’s classroom, please contact the classroom teacher.